Pleased to meet Ya

Now it's time to say Hello to me and all my kin
I would like to thank you folks for kindly droppin' in
You're all invited back again to this locality
To have a heapin' helpin' of our hospitality!
Hillbilly, that is, sit a spell, take your shoes off
Y'all come back now, ya hear?

--adapted from "The Beverly Hillbillies" by Paul Henning

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Moving!

Hello!

This was a very tough decision to make, as I have so many wonderful people that follow this blog, but I really need to move on to a different name. (but I just couldn't give up "hillbilly", that is just me and I'm known by it on forums, facebook and everywhere!)

There is another "Hillbilly Housewife" in Cyberspace, (quite famous for very yummy recipes); and I wanted to try a different name that no one else has to launch my brand new website--http://www.hillbillyhandiworks.com/

So, please, come on over to my Hillbilly Handiworks Blog, for some of the same ol' Hillbilly Fun, inspiration, and NEW quilting tutorials!

For those wanting to join the "Learn To Quilt" lessons, please spread the word that they will be on the other blog. I will be waiting and watching for you all to Move On Over!

No comments:

Post a Comment