Pleased to meet Ya

Now it's time to say Hello to me and all my kin
I would like to thank you folks for kindly droppin' in
You're all invited back again to this locality
To have a heapin' helpin' of our hospitality!
Hillbilly, that is, sit a spell, take your shoes off
Y'all come back now, ya hear?

--adapted from "The Beverly Hillbillies" by Paul Henning

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Follow UP

A couple of weeks ago, I started a new blog topic...all about Kansas City and why I love it so much. In the near future, I will be having some guest bloggers help me out with this. My very first KC blog was
Doin' the Mash

But, when so doing, I failed to post what the inside of a Cherry Mash looks like. So, here ya go:

MMMMM

2 comments:

  1. aha!
    We have something similar in a raspberry truffle. Now I'm feeling hungry :( :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  2. #@!#?! diet! lol! that looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete