Pleased to meet Ya

Now it's time to say Hello to me and all my kin
I would like to thank you folks for kindly droppin' in
You're all invited back again to this locality
To have a heapin' helpin' of our hospitality!
Hillbilly, that is, sit a spell, take your shoes off
Y'all come back now, ya hear?

--adapted from "The Beverly Hillbillies" by Paul Henning

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pounce along with Tigger (and me!)

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things.
Their tops are made of rubbers
Their bottoms are made of springs.
They're
Bouncy
Flouncy
Trouncy
Pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!!!


I love Tigger. I love playing Tigger...pounce, pounce, pounce... Have you ever Pounced over at the great Etsy sight? Many like to look at Treasuries or the Time Machine, but me...I like to Pounce. I like to discover the undiscovered.  This week I have two great new Etsy stores for you. Each is very unique. Please stop by and tell them hello! (PS. they each made brand new facebook fan pages just in time for this blog, so be sure to fan them as well!)

 First I pounced over to the


And what a treat it was!!  Xochitl, with a background as a professional artist, does absolutely wonderful professional artwork for children. Each painting is an original design ~ no two are ever alike. Have a birthday party coming up? You'll love her one of a kind party favors! After treating yourself, be sure to become her facebook fan by clicking HERE!


After feasting on sweet sights at the Sugar Cookie Studio, I found myself pouncing along through Etsy again. This time, I couldn't help stopping by a little shop by the name of


This time I certainly found something unique! Minirex is an all girl Seattle Band...that also owns an Etsy shop! The band drummer, Jen, makes the bands matching outfits. Jen's talents keep her busy! Besides being the band's drummer, and outfit designer, she owns her own bridal shop in Seattle named Cicada, where she designs and makes the dresses! Wow! Talk about talent!
The band is currently trying to raise money to record a CD. Please be sure to help them out also by becoming a facebook fan HERE.



Can't wait to Pounce again and see what other new shops there are!
(for those that don't know, there is a great feature at Etsy.com that showcases new shops. Bet you couldn't guess...look under POUNCE!)




No comments:

Post a Comment