Pleased to meet Ya

Now it's time to say Hello to me and all my kin
I would like to thank you folks for kindly droppin' in
You're all invited back again to this locality
To have a heapin' helpin' of our hospitality!
Hillbilly, that is, sit a spell, take your shoes off
Y'all come back now, ya hear?

--adapted from "The Beverly Hillbillies" by Paul Henning

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Seth is too busy for us

Mr. Seth
has quite a few of you
that really enjoy his blog entries.

SO,
you might be thinking,
that it is ABOUT TIME
that Seth write a blog.

Well,
He has been gone to his Dads,
and now to camp.

For those that have asked,
his catnip never grew so I went and bought him some from a greenhouse.
It took off nicely and now he has a bunch drying on his workstation.

He also has some tomato plants
that I forgot to water last night.
OOPS!


2 comments:

  1. I bet he'll have a whale of a time at camp - good luck to him!
    Perhaps he'll write about his experience there, next time he has a blog spot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!
    I just wanted to thank you for coming to my blog! Welcome!
    Actually, Barbara will be a guest artist this week! So, I'm
    sure you'll enjoy seeing her beautiful work of inspiration.
    Hugs from me,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete